9:00 am - 12:00 pm
A three hour morning demonstration of best pruning practices for a wide variety of fruit trees, held at the CCC Home Orchard Society Arboretum. Bring your pruning tolls and appropriate outdoor wear. Co-sponsored by Clackamas Community College.
Register early to reserve your space! Pre-registration is required.
Fee: $10, course #HOR 008-05
1. Follow link: www.clackamas.edu/horticulture/signup/
2. Click on Classes and Workshops
3. Scroll down the page to ‘Topic Code’
4. From drop down menu select ‘HORT-Horticulture’ and ‘Submit’
5. Check the box on left of the workshop(s) you wish to register for and ‘Submit’
6. Complete registration (requires credit or debit card payment)
Register in person:
At the Enrollment Services Center in Roger Rook Hall,
Clackamas Community College
19600 Molalla Ave, Oregon City, OR 97045
Additional information: Contact Loretta Mills firstname.lastname@example.org
or 503-594-3292; website: www.clackamas.edu/horticulture