View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Harvest Nursery 

Post Harvest Nursery
I just went to an edible focused nursery, called Harvest Nursery. The impresario is named Gabe, and he knows his stuff. He grows a lot of berries. The prices are way cheaper than competitors. They are good plants, but the place doesn't look so fancy, which I can deal with. It's on Marine Drive, near the Columbia River, about a mile east of Delta Park.

I don't know them. I have no relationship with them. It's just a lot of plants that local people on this forum will be interested in and really good deals.

10470 NE 6th Dr, Portland, OR 97211
(503) 332-0913

John S
PDX OR

Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:52 pm

Post Re: Harvest Nursery
I 2nd that notion!!

I have bought kiwi and blueberry plants from him. He knows his stuff and has quality plants. A friend of mine bought several blueberry plants from him a few weeks ago and is very pleased also.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Post Re: Harvest Nursery
I've bought stuff. The location is convenient for me. I think the plants are from One Green World, or at least Northwoods.

The ones I got had been recently potted up so the root systems were just enough to fully fill the next lower size pot but hadn't been root bound. So they were healthy but not as extensive as one might think from looking at the pot.

That was probably just timing. He did give me some discounts for plants that he knew were smaller than typical for the pot.

Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:23 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]