View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 'Pome News' to good home ~ 

Post 'Pome News' to good home ~
Crew, I’m clearing things out and have around 20 years worth of Home Orchard SocietyPome News’ publications to give away, or recycle. I plan to attend the Propagation Fair on March 22nd, and can leave them at the publications desk (book sales table) with someone’s name on them for pick up there, or any better idea...

With my home and homestead to be listed for sale just days afterwards, there are any number of reasons I may not make it to ‘the fair’ … but so far, my plan is to attend - and I’d love to see these amazing little booklets of knowledge and lore passed on.

First arrival, first take..? I can’t figure out how to accommodate more than one interested person, so help me out :|

Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:25 pm

Post Re: 'Pome News' to good home ~
I would love to get some of those. I used to get old ones when I first joined, in the last millenium. I think it would work to give them away. My wife might make me sleep in the doghouse if I took all of them, but I'd love to take some.
John S
PDX OR

Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:38 am

Hi John, the entire bunch fits in one large paper bag… Though each one’s unique of course, I’d really like to see them kept as an ‘archival unit’ if possible. Joanie C. had suggest we run an ad in the Pone News to find a taker; I procrastinated, and thought of ‘this.’

How about if nobody else speaks up or checks in who’s interested in them all, you can take whichever one’s you want. ...and, we gotta keep those wifes happy, otherwise, it’s a good way to lose the farm...

Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:57 pm

I could take it if it's just one bag. I thought you were talking about thousands of copies.
Thanks,
John S
PDX OR

Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:02 pm

...just one bag ... I'm not that old :P

See you at the Fair :?:

Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:07 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]