[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Orchard Society Forums - View topic - Tour of John S's garden
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Tour of John S's garden 

Post Tour of John S's garden
Hi everyone:

Last weekend, I took a tour of John S's forest garden. It's pretty remarkable, especially given the fact that he moved recently. You can see a photo tour at

I think the photos of the footies and the experiment with the bakery covers might be of most interest, but there's probably a little for everyone. I found his method of dealing with young pawpaws interesting, for example.

I'd love it if others on this list would post photos of their orchards as well. The more places we can get examples of experiments and share information, the better, in my book. For example, I really loved the post where Viron shared what he was doing at his place.

Check out the tour at http://www.plantworking.com

and let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions for the site. And post some photos of something you've done recently, or questions you have, and see if you get a response!

John S: thank you for doing the tour and for letting me put the photos up on the site. I think what you've done with your place is amazing!

Thank you,
Jade

http://www.plantworking.com

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]