You will have more success ...
You will have more success if you do the following:
1. Soak apple seeds in water for 24 hours.
2. Make a 10% solution of bleach and soak seeds in it for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse seeds thoroughly so there is no bleach left.
4. Moisten some peat moss and place it in a Ziploc and place the seeds in it. Make sure that peat is kept moist but not soaked.
5. Place Ziploc with peat and seeds in your refrigerator till seeds start to sprout (4 months at least).
6. Plant it outside.
This is called stratitfication ...
Visit us at http://www.fruit-tree.com
our motto: "Preservation by dissemination"