View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Orin Apple Source 
Post Orin Apple Source
I am looking for an apple variety that's called Orin. It comes from Japan and is a green/yellow apple that is sweet and very flavorful. I have tried most of the nurseries in the Portland area and have not been able to find that carry it.

Running out of idea and need some advice on getting a tree or scion wood for my backyard garden. Thank you and have a blessed Christmas!

Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:46 pm

I do have Orin available as scion wood can supply any amount needed. thanks alot . Kellys old time apple trees

Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:37 pm
Site Admin

It looks like the Home Orchard Society had scion wood for the Orin apple at the 2003 scion exchange which means it is very likely we will have it again this year (I don't have a list from last year right now, someone does I'm sure)

The Scion Exchange is on March 5th at Clackamas County Fairgrounds here in Oregon. More details on this page.

Steven

Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]