View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Interlaken Grapes for sale? 

Post Interlaken Grapes for sale?
I've been looking for a source of Interlaken grapes to buy, they are my favorite to freeze for "grape pops" as treats for my kids, and the only ones sweet enough to work for this. Hoping that some Home Orchard people will have some extra bounty they would like to sell. I'd be able to u-pick if necessary...Portland area would be best. This is my first time to post, so not sure if it's OK to put in phone #. Hoping someone will be able to help.

Nancy

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Post Re: Interlaken Grapes for sale?
I would check on the website or with Tonia to see if they have them in the Arboretum. They are available at stores-I've seen them for sale many times. I'm sure you can get a cutting at the scion exchange FPF if you can't before then.
John S
PDX OR

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Post Re: Interlaken Grapes for sale?
We may be able help. Our vineyard is just west of Salem. Is that too far afield for you? Also (embarrassingly) we have some unlabeled vines and have trouble distinguishing interlaken from Lakemont dependably. Hope this works for you - we're always glad to see our grapes meet new people!

Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]