View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 RSS feed 

Post RSS feed
Being a bit slow on the uptake on the wonders of this electronic age, I just subscribed to my first RSS feed. It doesn't feed me often, or much, and I thought I could have other groups I try to follow shake me awake when something new comes in, too.

Steven, I assume this is in your bailiwick. Is it something HOS would consider adding to the Forum? (I've tried to put it as a poll question, and we'll see how well I succeeded...)

Thanks,

mh

Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Welcome to the wonderful world of RSS. :D I'm sure it won't be long before you have over a hundred feeds like I do.

Actually there is already a feed for the forums:
http://www.homeorchardsociety.org/syndi ... topics.xml

You can also get a feed for the articles (though lately there has only been a new article every few months):
http://www.homeorchardsociety.org/syndi ... ticles.xml

I should try and make these more prominate, I think the only place to find out about the forum feed is via the orange feed icon on the home page ( Image )

-Steven

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:17 am
Profile WWW

Got it, thank you. I was surprised when I didn't find the link, and am not at all surprised to learn that, well, I just didn't look very hard. I do have a bookmark directly to the forums, so I only rarely see the home page. Probably should sprinkle them in other likely entry spots. Thanks again,

mh

Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:05 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]