View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hello All 

Post Hello All
It's good to see hos doing something on the net . Ray

Tue May 04, 2004 9:47 pm

Post Hello
I was quite surprised myself when I heard that HOS actually had their own website. Steve does an excellent job, and is always asking for "More content!"

I am thinking of becoming a part of this society, because I would like to learn more about fruits on my own, rather than just from my father. :roll:

My father is vice-president. His constant apple musings and HOS get-togethers that I go on with him once in a while have finally lured me in.

I hope to learn much from the society.

Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:57 am
Profile WWW

Hey you two, you've done good, you found this great forum real-fast compared to me! It took a 2 hour phone call with "Roscoe's Dad" for me to finally get with it here tonight...
And what a great web site! I'd heard about Steve's at the last Scion Exchange - Thanks Steve. Enough tonight for me, I only hope the "advice" I've come up with isn't too little - too late~ See you at Grafting Tables Ray!

Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]