Start off the year by joining us and other orchardists for a morning of fantastic speakers at this year’s Think Spring!
Saturday January 24th, 9am – 1pm @ Clackamas Community College
9:00 am – Dan Estacia of Salem’s Terra Gardens will talk on soil.
10:00 am – Marisha Auerbach will speak on Permaculture.
11:00 am and 12 noon – Our own Karen Tillou will give a 2 part lecture on the art and science of espalier.
Register early to reserve your space! Pre-registration is required.
Fee: $15, course code #HOR-008-10
1. Follow link: www.clackamas.edu/horticulture/signup/
2. Click on Classes and Workshops
3. Scroll down the page to ‘Topic Code’
4. From drop down menu select ‘HORT-Horticulture’ and ‘Submit’
5. Check the box on left of the workshop(s) you wish to register for and ‘Submit’
6. Complete registration (requires credit or debit card payment)
Register in person:
At the Enrollment Services Center in Roger Rook Hall,
Clackamas Community College
19600 Molalla Ave, Oregon City, OR 97045
Additional information: Contact Loretta Mills email@example.com
or 503-594-3292; website: www.clackamas.edu/horticulture