5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am, 11:00 am and 1:30 pm
Clackamas Community College
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED for this class
Two “Beginning” workshops followed by an “Intermediate” workshop give you hands-on experience with grafting fruit trees. Home Orchard Society experts will be teaching you how to graft, and you will leave class with an apple tree that you grafted yourself!
Bring a sharp knife with a thin blade (Xacto or box knives are good) or a grafting knife, and pruning shears, if you have them.
Follow these instructions for online registration through Clackamas Community College:
- Go to CougarTrax (www.clackamas.edu/workshops)
- Select Continuing Education.
- Select Search for Classes/Workshops.
- Scroll down to Topic code and enter HORT then Submit
- Select your class and choose Submit again.
- Complete your registration (requires credit/debit card payment).
Contact Lorettam@clackamas.edu with questions.
*This class will be cancelled if the CCC campus is closed due to inclement weather