6:00 pm - 12:00 am
Clackamas County Fairgrounds
Join us for the 40th Annual Fruit Propagation Fair!
This event will be held at the main pavilion at the Clackamas County Fairgrounds. In a few short hours, we’ll sell hundreds of rootstocks, give away thousands of scions, graft untold numbers of trees, complete our Make-A-Tree orders, and help lots of folks launch into the pleasure of growing good fruit at home!
- Free with entry – hundreds of varieties of apple & pear scions!
- Arrive early for the limited selection of cherry, plum, persimmon, and peach scions!
- Free cuttings: grapes, kiwis, and several varieties of berry bushes!
- Rootstocks & plants for sale!
- HOS expert table to answer your fruit growing questions!
- Plus … custom grafting, mason bee supplies, fruit tree growing publications, door prizes, & more!
– $4 for members (family $8)
– $6 for non-members (family $10)
– Free if you join HOS at this show!
If you would like to volunteer for the show, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator for this event, Bob Hatton, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you volunteer, your admission fee will be waived. We currently need more volunteers in the PM!