[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Orchard Society Forums - View topic - NAFEX Apple Chair
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 NAFEX Apple Chair 

Post NAFEX Apple Chair
I just wanted to check in here and let people know that as the new chair for the NAFEX Apple interest group, I would love to get in touch with fellow apple enthusiasts in the Pacific Northwest. You don't have to be a NAFEX member, I happen to be a member of both NAFEX and CRFG, and would join HOS if I lived in Oregon. One of these days I will make the trip to Oregon to visit one of your scion exchanges. Our local CRFG scion exchanges are pretty loaded as well.

I grow 650 varieties of apples here in Santa Cruz county and would love to chat with other apple enthusiasts. Drop me a line, (use the E-mail link if you are a member here) or you can also drop by the Cloudforest at and post there.

I also maintain a fruit Wiki that anyone is welcome to contribute to, I have been posting very detailed reports on the apples I am evaluating, see .

But I read this forum on a regular basis and will try to answer questions here too.

Tue May 31, 2011 1:37 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: NAFEX Apple Chair
NAFEX is an organization that I don't know much about.....but should....

thanks.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Good to see you up here, Axel. I usually communicate with you on your sites. Congratulations on being chair.
John S
PDX OR

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks, John.

I will be making a trip up to Oregon this Summer, so we should hook up.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:40 pm
Profile WWW

Email me beforehand. I would love to meet you in person and show you the yard, humble though it is in comparison to yours.
skyjs@yahoo.com

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]