Join us for the 41st Annual Fruit Propagation Fair!
Sunday March 20th, 10am – 4pm
Clackamas County Fairgrounds – 694 NE 4th Ave, Canby, OR
This event will be held at the main pavilion at the Clackamas County Fairgrounds. In a few short hours, we’ll sell hundreds of rootstocks, give away thousands of scions, graft untold numbers of trees, complete our Make-A-Tree orders, and help lots of folks launch into the pleasure of growing good fruit at home! If you want to grow your own fruit trees, this is the place to be!
- Free with entry – hundreds of varieties of scions!
- Arrive early for the best selection of apple, pear, cherry, plum, persimmon, and peach scions!
- Free cuttings: grapes, kiwis, and several varieties of berry bushes!
- Rootstocks & plants for sale!
- Mason bee supplies (we’ll have empty tubes and a limited number of clean cocoons – boxes of 20 for $25, we will not have tubes of dormant bees as in years past)
- HOS experts will answer your fruit growing questions!
- Plus … custom grafting, fruit tree growing publications, door prizes, & more!
– $5 for members (family $10)
– $7 for non-members (family $12)
– Free if you join HOS at this show!
If you would like to volunteer for the show, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator for this event, Jacqueline Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you volunteer, your admission fee will be waived.