Join us on Saturday February 28th at Clackamas Community College!
We’ll be offering Beginner and Intermediate workshops for hands-on experience with grafting your own fruit trees. Co-sponsored by Clackamas Community College. Rootstock and scion wood provided. Take home your own fruit tree!
Bring hand pruners and a grafting knife, exacto knife, or utility knife.
Beginner- 9:00am-10:20am, course #HOR-008-06
Beginner- 10:45am-12:05pm, course #HOR-008-07
Intermediate- 12:45pm-2:05pm, course #HOR-008-08
Register early to reserve your space! Pre-registration is required.
1. Follow link: www.clackamas.edu/horticulture/signup/
2. Click on Classes and Workshops
3. Scroll down the page to ‘Topic Code’
4. From drop down menu select ‘HORT-Horticulture’ and ‘Submit’
5. Check the box on left of the workshop(s) you wish to register for and ‘Submit’
6. Complete registration (requires credit or debit card payment)
Register in person:
At the Enrollment Services Center in Roger Rook Hall,
Clackamas Community College
19600 Molalla Ave, Oregon City, OR 97045